The material in today’s post is actually a repost from yesterday’s action alert, which unfortunately, made no difference to the Washington crowd.
However, the information is a real eye-opener and is being reposted for those who missed it yesterday or for those who want the information for future reference.
I’ve spotted one thing that’s in the bill that’s already in the works: a few days ago in the Albuquerque Journal, I saw a large display ad for a meeting about “neighborhood stabilization.” This was BEFORE the bill was passed and it invited groups to send reps to this event.
Please visit the Wake Up America website (or click on the logo in the right sidebar) for further information. And scroll down to find out the times of two W.A.M. programs that will air this weekend which will be devoted to the details about the package.
Now, onto to the grim reality:
WAKE UP ALERT
TROJAN HORSE IS NOW AT THE GATE….SEE WHAT’S REALLY INSIDE!
From December into January, TSUNAMI MEDIA warned that Obama’s mobilization of his propaganda corps – both in Washington and online -was clearly preparing to dominate Capitol Hill with a frenzy and fury unseen before. Investigation indicated an alarming stack of suspicious legislation, all introduced on January 6th. Each bill was presented with a vague title and a few disconcerting paragraphs of description. (S1 to S10) So far, the public is only even aware of the 1st: HR1. Behind the scenes,it is now becoming shockingly clear what this total package of bills could portend.
Starting with a revealing review of the actual contents of HR1, a bigger picture emerges which many might consider pulp science fiction. Unfortunately, it’s one we’ll all soon be living unless Americans wakes up and act on Congress and the Media. Until now, penetrating the public mindset about the insane conduct of our current Congress has been all uphill. Mainstream Media’s maneuvers to manipulate viewers have shifted to high gear – avoiding details of HR1 – and that’s far from all, MSM has omitted from reports. Under a blanket of distractions scrambled with gross exaggeration and generalized statements, the Obama machine grinds forward as planned, it would seem, well in advance. Take a look here at what’s really been going on and bear in mind, HR1 is only the beginning. Here’s a sobering, somber review of the facts:
HR1 aka “Stimulus Plan.” Prior aliases to cover its hidden agenda include the “Bail Out” (first MSM blitz); then “Obama’s Recovery Plan” (second media blitz.) Worse yet, bear in mind – as staggering as its expenditures are – HR1 is only the first of a series of “bills” prepared for launch by the corrupt one-party system now tyrannizing our nation. The ever-shifting taglines given this burdensome legislation, conceal its capacity to break – not improve – the US Economy and what it means by “Recovery” is the highway robbery of middle class America’s freedom and prosperity. As recently as January 14, this package of lies offered just a 1 page description. Suddenly, 647 pages appeared and received consent of the House of Representatives, whose members had obviously not only not read the contents but could not have had time to write them either. So who handed over this bulky fiction to Congress – with enough carrots and pressure to ensure compliance? Obviously Speaker Pelosi, America’s very own Medusa. What every American should really be asking is: WHO REALLY WROTE HR1 and WHAT IS IT FOR?
OVERLOOKED CONTENTS of HR1 are more alarming than its “tiny bits of pork” (as a Democratic legislator recently stated) Its tiny BILLIONS of pork serve a two-pronged purpose: buy off Congressional votes while capturing the public’s eye, via the Media, in the cloud cover of complaints about who is to blame for which piece of waste in the bill. Fixating on that pork is like trying to pull a sliver out of your finger when you’re just about to step into a land mine. It may be a nuisance but it won’t do much good to save your finger when your whole body implodes!
The HIDDEN AGENDA of HR1, so covertly buried beneath its pork, is that it concretizes Obama’s totalitarian agenda via 1) “income redistribution”; 2) full penetration of “vulnerable populations” via expanded electronic media; and 3) total eradication of the privacy of US citizens and residents. In view of all this, it’s critical we collectively shift our attention off the pork and put a flood light of scrutiny and exposure on what HR1 is really about. By now, even a blind idiot can tell it will damage rather than improve our economy! That’s no surprise really because this BOOK of new LAWS is chock full of staggering measures (at last count mushroomed to about 1,500 pages) was never set out for its publicly presented purpose at all. Read excerpt of original bill below and notice neither Congress nor Media publicly addresses these “measures.”
S1:”….measures that modernize the nation’s infrastructure, enhance America’s energy independence, expand educational opportunities, preserve and improve affordable health care, provide tax relief, and protect those in greatest need, and for other purposes.”
HR1 the biggest Swindle in the History of Civilization, is doing exactly what it really set out to do:
- Pours BILLIONS into “neighborhood stabilization programs” Keep up the payscale and expand the outreach of “community organizations” like A.C.O.R.N. which is a necessity for Obama to continue building and feeding his political machine. How can it even be legal to FEDERALLY FUND A GROUP WHICH IS UNDER CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS FOR FRAUD in at least 12 US States? These bulky portions of the package maintain political control and good favor of lower income, uneducated populations
- Expand Cable Outreach and hook everyone up via Analog to Digital Conversion: If you want to fool everyone and track them at the same time, you need 100% market penetration. BILLIONS in the latter portion of the bill are designated for use of LCCR (Leadership Conference on Civil Rights) to “educate vulnerable (including rural) populations” on this conversion. It appears Obama is keeping his promise to give priority perks to the “community organizers” who ensured his fraudulent election. Without them his 53% winner would have been a landslide loss. If you live “out in the country” (where Obama did have a landslide loss) guess who’s going to get paid to come to your door about this “conversion?”
- Collect all personal medical information of every US citizen and resident on record everywhere for a new National Data Base accessible to the Federal government, via the Center for Disease Prevention and Control for purposes to include “bio-surveillance.” As illegal as it would appear providing huge financing for indicted criminals in A.C.O.R.N. how can a Law be passed that preempts our Constitutional right to privacy – not only without our consent but without our foreknowledge?!!
The HIDDEN AGENDA BEYOND HR1
In a tromp d’oleil (trick of the eye) beyond any prior political take-over of a nation, here’s a review of what’s been going on in Washington at the same time – again unreported by any Mainstream Media, despite their public responsibility to information for free use of the airwaves:
1. While all were busy watching the House of Representatives initial action on HR1, the Senate sailed through SCHIP program. Its massive Federal funding has remained unreported in the Media tallies of T.A.R.P. 1 & 2 plus HR1′s added near TRILLION dollars. The scope of this mandate for government payments for children’s Health Care covers the births and medical care of illegal aliens, claiming these costs will be covered by adding yet another $1 to every pack of cigarettes sold. Estimates, however, indicate the US is short twenty-two million smokers to fund this new law. Which might be a problem since HR1 provides MILLIONS of dollars for Smoking Prevention! Even less attention has been given to the fact that SCHIP legislates this mandate for children’s Health Care be provided to the ripe age of 30 years old!!
2. Then when all eyes turned toward the Senate’s action on HR1 the House of Representatives voted in an unfathomable new law called “Global Poverty Act” (S2433). This law, now on its way to the Senate for finalization, quadruples such US funding abroad (beyond even our normal foreign aid.) Of greater concern than where on earth all this money is to come, it gets much worse, including:
1) placing US military troops under the jurisdiction of the United Nations and
2) placing a GLOBAL TAX on all US citizens!!!
3. In a subterfuge that outdoes Machiavelli, when Richardson’s role as Commerce Secretary was undone, Axelrod put GOP Gregg in place. Lest any considered that a magnanimous gesture, turns out the White House has decided that Senator Gregg’s record on immigration makes him an unreliable choice to supervise the critical forthcoming US Census. Solution: Just move the Census to supervision by the White House. This fits like a crucial puzzle piece with HR1 funding of Obama’s community organizers while giving his Chief of Staff direct control of the forthcoming redistricting of Congress. Remember – your vote only counts in relation to the total voting populace in your district. Such redistricting combined with social engineering can give extraordinary weight to populations who would otherwise be in the minority.
You’ve got Obama’s First Month Report now. Summing it up: Nearly a Trillion for T.A.R.P.; another Trillion for HR1;
Billions more for SCHIP; Billions again (for years to come!) for “Global Poverty” Relief. . . . but what happened to resolving collapsing property & retirement income? How about the foreclosure crisis? Providing jobs and tax reductions for the middle class?
If you still haven’t registered what is self-evident of Washington’s new “Change” Administration, Michelle Obama, herself, tried to tell US way back in the primaries that “Change will be hard” with only “so many pieces of pie to go around” and we need to expect, after all, to “give up” some of our pie. Obama and company hold the American middle class in complete contempt and consider it their Mission to eradicate the American economy and social structure as we have known it.
SORRY TO SAY THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. THERE’S MORE TO COME . . . BACK TO THE FUTURE:
HR1 is only the first of 10 related pieces of legislation which, together, rewrite the nature of our Nation.
The lipstick on the pig of HR1 is already compounded by the squandering funds of T.A.R.P; Global Taxation and SCHIP-
WITHOUT ANY MAINSTREAM MEDIA REPORTING ON THE TOTAL TALLIES. Also note the equally unreported
introduction of a bill for the REPARATIONS OF SLAVERY (yet to reach the floor of Congress but already prepared!)
After that, take a look at S 2 – 9 yet to come -and imagine what the rest of these sketchy legislative descriptions will become:
Also, by no coincidence, on January 6, another overlooked bill was introduced to eliminate term limits on the Presidency, by deleting one of our most critical Constitutional amendments which protects us from attempts at dictatorship by our leadership.
Buried in an earlier record of this previously failed legislation is record of a powerful new sponsor for this law: none other than
Barney Frank. Ask yourself: Why is the Head of the Banking Committee sponsoring legislation to allow a permanent “President?!”
Compounding the apparent lunacy that has overtaken the nation’s Capitol, as reported above, a strange change of tone is already prepared for in S10 (after the endless seemingly irrational spending spree outlined above): S10 stated purpose is: “to restore fiscal discipline and begin to address the long-term fiscal challenges facing the United States, and for other purposes.”
At the same time, Ohio recently came close to bringing US just 2 states short of organizing a Constitutional Convention for
the purported purpose of an Amendment to require a balanced Federal budget. If that all sounds like a good idea, consider
this fact: Once a Constitutional Convention is convened it operates under no outside rules; is not required to fulfill its original
agenda: and supersedes all existing authority including that of Congress. In fact, such a Convention can do away with the
Constitution altogether. http://www.eagleforum.org/topics/concon/ http://www.eagleforum.org/psr/1987/sept87/psrsept87.html
Ask yourself, before it’s too late: Why would our Congress push through legislation intended for purposes other than its public presentation? Why would they further act to break our already threatened economy and dollar by expending unheard of sums of (nonexistent) money on what are, by and large, social engineering projects when the very foundation of free enterprise is threatened? Why would they do so in an unprecedented rush, with flim-flam titles, and the real contents hidden from the public completely? Any economist knows all this can only result in chaos caused by rapid hyper-inflation.Why would the head of the Banking Committee be preparing to remove term limits from the Presidency? Why would nine books of law be hurriedly written and passed to spend all this fiat cash – only to lead to a pre-planned SELF CONTRADICTORY law demanding “fiscal responsibility?” And why would a Convention that can dissolve the Constitution be organizing, simultaneously, under the same false header of “fiscal responsibility?”
FOR THE WHOLE STORY, TUNE IN to HEAR W.A.M. this weekend on:
Kicking Back with Central Park, Sat., Feb. 14, 11:00 pm EST (Corrected Link)
USAPatriots-shout, Sun., Feb. 15, 11:00 pm EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Usapatriots-shout
Filed under: Current Politics | Tagged: ACORN, Albuquerque Journal, analog to digital television conversion, Bail Out, Barack Obama, Biills S1-S10, Bill Richardson, bio-surveillance, Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Congress, Congressional redistricting, elimination of Presidential term limits, Global Poverty Act 2433, HR 1, income redistribution, LCCR, Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, Library of Congress' Thomas, mainstream media, Nancy Pelosi, Neighborhood stabilization programs, Obama's Recovery Plan, privacy, reparations of slavery, SCHIP, Stimulus Plan, TARP, Tsunami Media, U.S. Census, U.S. Constitution, United Nations, vulnerable populations, W.A.M., Wake Up America | 9 Comments »